Saturday, September 03, 2005

Shannon's 5 Things

Shannon's 5 things ..... My Life Friend

Five Things About JustMe

1. Quite.... The older I get the more I seek Quiet... It's in many forms, be it alone and scrapping, to the house being quiete, to gardening in the yard, to picture taking in the hills, to walking a beach in Fort Bragg...

2. I love Going FAST... Can't seem to grow out of that one... 120mph is good and getting there is better... My license plate reads "Click Your Heals and Punch It" My quad does right around 59 and that feels good; but at the same time squirlley... But I love it...

3. I like to write, feel it is apart of me most don't know... My kids will probably think its cool someday when I am gone... They will get to see all the dumb things they did that I thought was cute or fun, see my temper in writing and see that I do love them and life too...

4. As crazy as it sounds for the most part I like work... Wish I could not have to work, but like what I do... All 200 + people I deal with on a daily basis I look forward to seeing... I live in the Eye of the Storm in dispatch, but it is never boring... Funny thing is that by multi tasking I have turned into a organized freak and thank God it carries over to my house... Who would have ever thought... But doing what I do is probably why I seek #1... :o)

5. Last but not least is my most love of Me... I love my family... I have great kids, my husband is wonderful and I have raised him right, he has worn on me and we make a pretty good team now... He lets me go fast, likes to ride behind me to see how high I jump and laughs at the fact that I can take his 660 off the line with my 400... :o) Gotta love it... Family is awesome the older I get, I see that life is to short not tell everyone how much you love them on a regular basis... That any day your life can be rearanged in a diffrent order... I have learned that family and good friends are frosting on the cupcake of life... So, I try to remind myself to stop and smell the roses, and enjoy the frosting... Time flies after 40...

So these are my FIVE about JustMe :o)

No comments: