Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ain't this true


Wow!!! Thought this was funny so I thought I would share with ya'll.

Went to a class at the Scrapbook Store tonight. Made a gift for my mom for Christmas. Shhhh! can't say what it is, cause maybe just maybe she may look on this here blog and see what it is. (that wouldn't be good).

My Aunt Pat calls this thing a blob for some reason blog isn't in her vocabulary. Crazy Aunt Pat.

Well, we got a lot of trucks at U-haul right now just wish people would move way far away out of town so we could make some money.

I have so many projects I would like to do It's unreal really it is. I don't really know that if I live to 70 years old that, that would be enough time to finish them all. Cause as fate would have it I would probably think at least 10 new projects before I even finished a current one that I have going. One thing I did complete last week. Was reading a book, it was a cute book. Lot's of fun. That all for this evening.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

So, what did ya do this weekend??? I want to scrap, but I am having brain freeze, and I thought you only got brain freeze when drinking Icee's... Go figure...