Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pumpkin Time is Coming






Pumpkin time is upon us. Get the decorations out.

Well today was pretty crazy. I woke up with a pretty meany headache and then I went to work and there was some excedrin migraine sittin' there so I pop in two of them babies. Oh boy, Headache gone. Wild women engaged. I was so hyped up from the 52 grams of Caffeine. Took me almost 3 hours to get back under control. Laughing about every stupid thing that crossed my path. Everybody was acting slow. It was crazy. Better Just take 1 next time. Geez. And then I was tttttiiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeeddddd...... Tired tonight Have tons of things to do. But, due to my natural self. I am procrastinating. What else thinking about taking tomorrow off but it seems I never do. I don't know just a nutt I am. I am so looking forward to some time off. Mom and Dad are taking off to California on Sunday. So it's just me at the U-haul until Thursday. Gads... Hope I don't have to yell at any STUPID customers. Stupid Stupid people out there running lose all over. What a crazy world. And another thing not one of those dumb customers can read. They don't pay attention to anything you say. And then when they don't pay attention they do it wrong and accuse you of not telling them. Most times I know my voice is talking my mouth is moving. But, no one is listening. No one is in the faces I look at. Nobody is home. I feel like they just look at me and think. Yada Yada Yada Bla Bla Bla.............
Dumb People. That was my day...................

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I too deal with I.D.I.O.T.S. Sometime I wonder what ever came of Common Sence... Honestly I to know the feeling and find myself drifting from there Blah,Blah,Blah and actually have to ask them to repeat their Blah... In dealing with parents; I still find it amazing that some of them can call in and yell at me on how late my bus is, and then they can't tell me the name of the school... I tend to get a little short with these people and feel sorry for the poor child... Well, enough of that... I still love your blog :o)