Saturday, November 05, 2005

oh my

what to do I don't know what to do. I have an opportunity at my hands. How hard do I want to work. How successful will it be. What is the best thing to do. There is a local scrapbook store that is on the cutting edge of the industry that is for sale. There is already a huge customer base. Can they handle ownership change. Can I stay up with the cutting edge. If I change everything in my life I can do it. Will my life be better? Question's Question's. What's the right thing to do. I don't know I just don't know. OH MY. Scary, confident, reality, what if, will it work, can I do it, dedication, new territory, will they like me, Is it the change that is coming, Is everyone behind it, family, will i be better off, would i enjoy it, yes, no, do i want to keep what I am doing? NO. Do I want change? Yes, Will it work. GADS GADS GADS.......... Can I see myself doing it? Change, Travel, Motivation, Teaching, Learning, Computer work, Searching, friends, family again again again. Do I have what it takes, No it's not a trend.
MY mind is a crazy thing................................................ Thanks for listening.............

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Wish I was up there...

Anonymous said...

Don't know about the rest but you do have what it takes and much more!!

Love Ya
Marsha Mom