Saturday, February 04, 2006

Got Mice???


Well what a week. We had an empty lot next to our house and they built a house on it... and and and... all the field mice ran into my garage....and and and.... then we cleaned the garage. Two whole dumpsters full of junk...and and and.... then they came in the house. Oh my gads.... then we all freaked. The dogs freaked, Jessica freaked, Callie freaked and Putter said in his monatone voice "What do you want me to do about it". So we purchased some good ole' fashioned mouse traps smeared Peanut Butter on them. Snap ( got one)... Snap (another).... all thru the night. 12 little bugger's caught in all, 8 of them in the exact same spot, right out side of the fireplace. It was all pretty creeping. I found one in a tall glass I had by my computer. He was trying to drown so I gave him and extra push right down the toilet. He was the one trying to get in the baby stuff. Little Buggers.... Now I am off to see Broke Back Mountain... I'll give you all my review when I get back.... Go Seahawks. Going for Seattle. Cool Dude....

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Glad to hear you got all your mice... Chelsea said she is jelous! She pays $1.99 a mouse for her corn snake Apollo... :o) Mice in the garage is one thing, but mice in the house is another... eeeeK!