Wednesday, March 08, 2006

BLOG Not GLOB

I have a Aunt that used to call this a glob...she is hilarious.... Speaking of Blogs I love this blog thing. How did someone come up with the name blog. Sounds like something out of a scary movie.
My hand is swollen today been working to much in the office. Hmm sure would be nice to call in for a sick hand day... Hand is under the weather, won't be in today.... Can a hand get sick pay??? Would be nice. I could go to work if I left my hand at home... But, then work would be hard. Filing with the left hand just isn't working. Woke up in a bizarre mood today. Again I have no idea why... It just is... Tax season is coming fast I need more time of course... Wish my energy could go on forever and then all my chores could be complete.
I like to call my self a scrapbooker... But I haven't done anything in ages. So I am more of a collector. Right now I feel like my legacy...... could read...
She liked to call herself this and that.... But, this and that never were completed...
A defining moment, I am currently all about gibberish.... Holy Crap Batman... I must get something done. Hmm where to start that is a feat within it's self.. I have no direction. Work is up in the sky right now... My Bookkeeping job is ending ( I hope) Unenjoyment Pay would be nice for a couple weeks and then I could think more about all the things I need to get done...
PROCRASTINATION IS MY IT, RIGHT NOW. I really think it's another word for LAZY, no motivation, Funny thing is after I have a procrastination moment and finally get done what I was putting off for so long... It get's done and it was so easy...... What's up with that!?

Well enough wasting time I off to the Showers.....

No comments: