Saturday, April 01, 2006

How far we have come.....

Dear Friends and Family,

I say read on..... I personally know what will be the next big thing on the internet besides my blogggggg (hee Hee hee).

here is a link to an article I would like you to read. Rather interesting. After reading this article and processing it thru your brain if you would like to know about the next big thing. Just email me and I will call you. Don't be shy
like Nike says "Just do it"
wired


So then I am like reading along some more. What do I see well. Remember Lego's one of the best toys of my generation.... these babies are getting brains now downloadable brains.... Read on again..



Lego story

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Very Amusing... Amazing and thinking I am glad I was born in this era and not the era to come...

I already have these legos, Cody got a set about 7 years ago and they are coming a long way with them,Cody's were one of their first sets (a car you could program on the computer and then set and let go)... Very Cool.