Thursday, June 29, 2006

Life, Moving to fast.

OH MY GOD WE ARE SUSPOSE TO GO TO VEGAS. IT'S TO DAMN HOT. JESSICA IS TRYING TO MAKE ME GO. I DON'T WANT TO... IT'S TO DAMN HOT. I AM NOT EVEN PACKED YET. GADS THE HEAT WILL BE HORRID.

Let's see why haven't I blogged..... Hmm mainly work and Jack making my life busy.

Safari to Vegas is starting on Saturday... Jess and Jack and I will be traveling to Vegas on saturday arrive sometime on Sunday we hope.... I can't wait to do nothing by the pool. Ahhhhh read a book, enjoy myself it's been way to long..
Jack will get to meet his great, great grandma long... great great great auntie's Pat and Jayne.. Uncle bob. Cousin kim and kalea.... And then off to Arizona to meet his Great Grandpa Bud and Great Grandma Marsha... Hope they will be home. Jess talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were not sure of their where about's at that time. So Dad and Mom if your out there lurking in internet land we will be calling you.

No comments: