Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Good times



So Justin's friend John made it back home. It was his first plane trip. He said it was scary and he was glad it was over. This kid is afraid of height's so he couldn't go to six flags theme park... He is afraid of sunami's so he won't go to the beach. But, yet this kid will sit in a vehicle with justin go across the country. Not to mention all the wheelin they have done together. Interesting I thought.

Jack is going to the doc's this morning. Just to see him. His umbilical hernia has went away. Thank goodness for that.

I am working at U-haul today. Jessie is working the afternoon. Only about ten days until my carpal tunnel surgery. Going to a card party at my mom's tonight. That's about it for the moment.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

What a Happy Guy!!! He makes me smile :o) What a cutie...

OrangeGlow said...

Love the jack and bubbles slideshow!!