Thursday, December 14, 2006

I am simply not ready.

There it is said. I am simply not ready for christmas. There is still shopping to do, cards to be written and sent. The extent of christmas decorating is what I already showed you guys. How sad I think to myself. Thank God for my mom. Her house is decorated beautifully, I will sneak some pictures of her tree and decorating in. Whew, I think I am panicing. We still have to Buy something for Justin for the christmas present thing. A few others are on the plan also. My goodness what a stressor.

This definately not hardly working at all lately is really making me crazy. I am used to doing much more. It's like all of a sudden, I can't function. But, seriously I don't think I was functioning much before that all that much.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention I still have to get something for PUTTER. I have no money, he isn't offering any up so that I can get him something. WEIRD.. ain't it. Guess I'll just give him a card I can afford that.

The kids have no money either. I guess we will declare me and my kids having the no money christmas this year. I think none of us suspected this would happen. Bad planning. it's 4:21 am in the morning. I am just stressing. Imagine that. I guess I can look forward to the big storm coming into the North West today. This is a depressing post to me but you know what it. It's scrapping ...with life at Christmas.

Hmm interesting.

5 comments:

OrangeGlow said...

Don't worry, it will all work out. I'm sure of it. It's not about the gift, its about the thought and spending precious time with the people you love. I'm coming over the weekend before x-mas. I told Jess, but I wasn't sure if she told you yet. I can't wait to see you all. We'll have to hang out more than the last time. Love Ya!

Callie Ann said...

testing for post.

Anonymous said...

testing

JustMeShann said...

This is a test of the emergency website system, this is only a test... Lets see if the mac will comment...

Callie Ann said...

well that was all weird.