Friday, January 05, 2007

Learn, Create, Growth, and Organize

Learn, Create, Growth and Organize. How cool are we all? The girls answered me back on there words for the year. This is so much fun Thanks Girls.

JustMeShann said...
I have decided on "GROWTH", growth for me is growing into my position at work, growing into the idea that my daughter and son have grown up, growing into a wife and husband finally together, growth in staying with the true me, growth in my time and how I spend it, growth in knowledge in the direction I should be going in and last but not least growth in learning to share more of JustMe...It makes since to me, now whether it makes since to everyone else... I don't know...
January 05, 2007 12:34 AM


Brandi said...
My word is "CREATE"...I would like to create more pages for my kids scrapbooks. I would like to CREATE a more fit body for myself through diet and exercise. I would like to continue to CREATE a home that is comfortable, a place that my husband and kids are proud to call their own.I want to CREATE kids that love to learn, to read and to express their joy for life through dancing and singing. Oh and it would be nice also to CREATE a puppy that does not have an urge to dig holes in the yard :) LOL
January 05, 2007 8:42 AM


OrangeGlow said...
How about LEARN... learn more about myself, being aware of my actions and how they affect others. learn what i truely can accomplish on this earth.learn about others, without judging and being completely aware of their needs. learn more about my family. learn how to be a respectable personlearn new material to pass classes and earn good grades. learn and accept my faults. learn to go that extra mile and stick it out, not giving up.
January 05, 2007 11:15 AM

No comments: