Thursday, March 01, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer

What does the color pink make you think of? Pink is wonderfully feminie, it is fresh and clean I love Pink. Pink is Happy. Fun fun fun.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found. My self esteem I thought I had lost it in my first marriage but as my divorce gets further and further into my past I have found myself esteem.

Salad

In 3 words, describe this past week. Stressful, worrying, exciting


Main Course

What are you obsessed with? I am obsessed with my computer and the internet that lives on it.


Dessert

What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear? Easy Easy CHLOE is my fav.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sister u are to funny with the garbage can story i peed a little laughf so hard love u jake

Anonymous said...

I'm sensing you like pink.....

;-)

Gattina said...

I agree with you on pink, lol ! that's why my cat blog is pink (my cats not)

Raggedy said...

Great Feast!
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy