Thursday, March 29, 2007

October Road

ABC Lately on Thursday Nights after Grey's Anatomy (reruns) I have been watching this new show called October Road. I like it, it's a nice little story about a teenager that went off to make a life for himself and left his girlfriend behind. He was gone for 10 years and he wrote a book about his life back at home at it was a good seller. Anyway, it's been 10 years since he has been back. So now he is back and finds out his old girl friend has a child that is 10 years old...... and so the story goes. Anyway just wanted to say I like it. That's all

2 comments:

Barb said...

I saw the commercials for it.. but haven't been able to catch it yet.

Linda said...

I had it on in the background the other night for the noise but wasn't paying much attention - I was too busy with the computer screen instead! I do wish that there were more new Grey's episodes, though!