Saturday, April 14, 2007

Balance Meme

Skittles tagged me with this now. Hmm I need to hide better I have been tagged three times in the last week.

The Balance Meme

How do you achieve balance in your life?
I don't think it is possible. Isn't balance the name of a tennis shoe?

What is your biggest challenge in balancing your life?
Balancing on one foot can be difficult at times, that is why I prefer to stand on two feet.

What are your priorities?
Eat, Sleep, Shower and unmentionable's oh yeah and work

Have your priorities changed over time and why?
Not really still the same necessary items.


What advice can you share to help all of us balance our lives?
Be sure to always land on both feet. That would be the best advice that I can give.

Okay now that is finished. I feel like crap, got a horrid sore throat.
Goodnight Family and Friends.

Oh I almost forget the first 5 people who read this. You tagged with this so be honest and leave a comment saying you were tagged and now you have to do this. Okay??? Okay

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i wasn't REALLY here, okay?

smiles, bee

Barb said...

You were TO here Miss Bee!!!!

Very funny stuff Callie.. hope you feel better soon!