Monday, April 02, 2007

Good Morning Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WEll, Hope ya'll had a good weekend.

Last night my Dad (Lewis), was eating an apple and whoops something happened and he ended up biting thru his tongue. It was in the middle Yikes. Well, he is on blood thinners so that he doesn't have strokes or heart attacks. Mom and he couldn't get it to stop bleeding so they ended up going to the emergency were he received 4 stitches. Yikes that's gonna hurt in the morning. So that is where I was last night.

I made it home in time to Watch. Brother's and Sisters. It was good. I really like that show.

Well, what else lets see, oh yeah. Somehow Jack feel on my face to be specific the bridge of my nose. Jessica said it made a horrible crunch noise. It still hurts. That kid has a hard head.

So today it's back to the grind. UHaul. ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' KEEP THEM UHAULS ROLLIN' YEE HAW!!

HAVE A GOOD MONDAY ALL YOU SILLY WILLY'S

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would it kill ya to comment?!!

That cracked me up.

Michele said...

oh dear, I know that when I just nip the tongue, I'm just in tears... lol... but 4 frickin' sticthes...jeeze... it's making me cringe just thinking about it.

Barb said...

I cringed when I read about your dad! And ouchies for your nose, too!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! That's got to hurt.

Amazing Gracie said...

It would've been a good time for your dad to get a piercing!
(OUCH, though. That's gotta hurt!) At least the mouth heals quickly...
Sorry about your nose. You guys are dangerous!

Mags said...

Oh man...that tongue thing makes my toes curl. Just a little nip on the tongue hurts-but stitches!?! Ugh.

Claire said...

Oh god that tongue thing sounded awful! i thought an apple a day kept the doctor away. Hope he is feeling better today?

Whats the silly willy's all about?