Thirteen things that can be said to your 22 year old son. When he comes home for a week off of work.
1. Hi Son It's nice to see you. I am glad your home
2. Son did you like the job you were doing?
3. Son don't you think you should wash all your dirty clothes?
4. Son where are you going?
5. Son would you like me to make dinner?
6. Son is this your cereal bowl on my computer half full of Milk?
7. Son where are you going?
8. Son could you please clean up your mess?
9. Son did you come home last night?
10. Son where were you last night? At Lucky Larry's Bar mom.
11. Son, Don't they close at 2 am, Son has no comment
12. Son, so what did you do get lucky down at Lucky's last night then? Son says Maybe and smiles
13. Son, when are you leaving?????
Just to explain very quickly. Justin is laying floors in school auditoriums this summer all through California and even going into Tiawana to do a job. Hmm sure hope he is okay. He will be gone for about 6 weeks. I will miss him. He is a funny kid always on the go. Always trading vehicles I never know what wheely dealy thing he is going to come home with. This is my son (only son) that loves to go wheelin, play at the coast, play in the mud, play in the snow. I love this kid. Don't see him much thou. But, all in all I love him. I just have to remind him of things all the time. I get kinda naggy, naggy, naggy.... I love him the little punk. 6ft punk that is. It's 5 am and he is Outta here. Love ya son have a good trip