Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey Linda!!!

Yes, Linda he took his shirt off to many times to count. It was a fun, crazy, entertaining movie. We had a good time watching it. The whole audience was laughing alot. Worth the money.... Oh yeah we didn't have to pay because Jeff used to work at the theatre so we get in free. Ha ha it's more fun that way. Anyway if you have any sense of humor and a romantic twig in yourself go see this movie. The reviews says. It's a fools movie. What the heck do they know, I say. They always say the really good movies are lousy and then the ones they say are awesome, I think there off the wall weird. Just my opinion.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like you give it two big thumbs up! I actually do have a sense of humor as well as several romantic twigs so I just might have to see this one - though probably not until it comes out on DVD as I doubt I could get anyone to go the theater with me.

Sandee said...

Glad you had fun and he looks pretty good without a shirt. Have a great Sunday CallieAnnBratGirlfriend. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, he is SOOOOOOOOOOO hot! :)

I wanna see this movie too. I loved the two of them in How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days.

Linda, we could go watch it together. ;)

Brandi said...

I don't see the problem with him taking his shirt off, not with a hot body like that!
Glad you enjoyed the movie, I will put it on my list of must sees.

Mo and The Purries said...

The "hotness" of him is kind of lost on me, but I like his repartee with Kate Hudson, and think that this movie is more for real people like us than for the critics.
Hello - we KNOW it's not The Piano or anything, it's a fun romantic comedy with a hot guy who takes his shirt off!
:)

Mo and The Purries said...

ps: glad you're giving Entrecard a try!
Even though everytime I write about it you say I'm talking in Greek!
:)

crpitt said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM! I would kidnap him and lock him up in my spare room :)


Yay entrecard :)


Love the new theme, its lovely :)

Amazing Gracie said...

I think he's definitely a cutie, but not a hottie. Sorry, y'all!
~~~Blessings~~~