Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Home Sweet Home #3


This morning I awoke at 6am and it was pouring rain. I so wanted to go back under the covers and sleep the rainy morning away. I love the sound of rain drops. It was a cool 47 this morning. It was rather chilly in the house since the heater isn't functioning. I prepared the water for my tea and found my slippers!! The dogs even stayed in bed. That is most unheard of, normally they get me up with a whoo woo sound claiming it's time to eat. Silly dogs. I turned on the morning news and drank my tea. Yummy, it was all I could do to get ready for work. Off to work I went, longing for home the whole day...... Guess what the Heater was fixed. It ended up being a transformer in the heat pump unit.... I am Happy!!! I made spaghetti for dinner... The hubby is happy!!

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

callieannbratgirlfriend, i am LOVING your "home" posts!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Sandee said...

No one should have to work when it's raining outside. Glad you got the heater fixed and the spaghetti sounds yummy. I'll be right over. Big hug CallieAnnBratGirlfriend. :)