Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Home Sweet Home #3


This morning I awoke at 6am and it was pouring rain. I so wanted to go back under the covers and sleep the rainy morning away. I love the sound of rain drops. It was a cool 47 this morning. It was rather chilly in the house since the heater isn't functioning. I prepared the water for my tea and found my slippers!! The dogs even stayed in bed. That is most unheard of, normally they get me up with a whoo woo sound claiming it's time to eat. Silly dogs. I turned on the morning news and drank my tea. Yummy, it was all I could do to get ready for work. Off to work I went, longing for home the whole day...... Guess what the Heater was fixed. It ended up being a transformer in the heat pump unit.... I am Happy!!! I made spaghetti for dinner... The hubby is happy!!

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

callieannbratgirlfriend, i am LOVING your "home" posts!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

No one should have to work when it's raining outside. Glad you got the heater fixed and the spaghetti sounds yummy. I'll be right over. Big hug CallieAnnBratGirlfriend. :)