Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A bit of a Cloudy day

Yep, it's cloudy here this morning. Which is a welcome reprieve to the baking sun we have had for weeks now. Yeah for the clouds. I have been working over 100 hours a week. I am plain old tuckered out. I need a break. What would I do on this break? Probably to be honest not a dang thing. Just sit there and stare. So that is all the news for the moment. I am sure there is much more but I have to leave to work now. Ya'll have a nice wonderful summer day.

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i have to go to the dentist this afternoon so it's not ALL wonderful! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

Wow, 100 hours a week. That's way too much work. Have you managed to see your hubby at all? Just saying. Hope you can get some well needed rest soon. Big hug. :)