Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Question Why, may never be answered


Do you ever wonder to yourself why? Like why in some relationships with people you never know where you really stand? Or why does it seem I never say the correct thing? Or do you ever have a friend that one minute you feel secure and the next your spinning, not really understanding what has happened. I hate that insecure feeling. Has something stupid happened in my life you may be wondering? No, not really. It's just a little feeling that happens once in awhile. OR say for instance someone tells you, oh yeah I like that and then the next time you talk with them, they don't like it. What the hell is that all about? I can't figure some peeps out. Must be a mystery of life thing. I don't know. I just know this. I hate it!!!!!

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

callie that photo of the babies on your sidebar is SO CUTE!!!!!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Maggie Moo said...

Callie: I still like the flowers. :)

And yeah-how freain' cute is that picture?!?!?!!

Sandee said...

I hate it too. I've always loved you though. Just saying. Big hug. :)