Monday, July 14, 2008

So on the weekend.......


I brought my camera so we lost the races. I was hoping the curse was over. 10 years ago when I use to bring my camera we were suspicous of the camera because we would seem to lose big when I brought it. Well we lost big, we were second to last. So I will share a few race /camping pics cause I won't be bringing the camera again. Boo Hoo
The moon in the middle of the day... interesting
the beat up modified race car
It was really hot this weekend so we had the racefan out. So it blew the air for us. LOL, I thought it was pretty funny. This poor fan is wore out. It doesn't even have a back guard on it.
This is the royal chassis that we tote our big butts around in.
Dinner was prepared by (cooky/Chris) below. Chris is a family friend who helps Craig every week at the races. He likes to cook.yep this was camp trying to stay under cover of the 98 degree weather. Phew it was hot.

Oh yeah I snuck a pic of the guys. Putter is there and his dad and then there is Craig who has his back to us. He is the racer in his race suit that we call the sleeping bag when it's this hot out.

So that was racing 2008 many more stories to come about winning hopefully while the camera stays parked at home...

9 comments:

Amazing Gracie said...

Whew! You made me hotter just reading about your trip. Heat and a tent do not mix, either. Glad you all had fun!
And boy, those brats look scrumptious!
~~~Blessings~~~

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

looks like everyone had a good time. sorry about the losing thingy though, that sucks i know...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! What a set up you guys have there. Now leave that darn camera at home, or get a disposable. Those boys need to win.

LAC said...

Wow, losing curses stink. Try a different camera. hahaha. I don't know if I'd be able to leave mine home from an event like that. Curse or not. Too many cool things to take pictures of.

Sarge Charlie said...

I like you photos, are those brats on the grill, looks good.

MamaFlo said...

Looks like everyone's spirits needed some lifting up.
My favorite photo is the first one, gorgeous and serene.

Sandee said...

What fun and lunch looked really good too. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

Brats! I cant' get past the grill full o'brats!

Linda said...

That first picture is just absolutely gorgeous, I can't seem to get a good picture of the moon for nothin'!