Sunday, August 17, 2008

True or Scam



So here is my question to all you computer people out there.

Do you get tons of email's about working from home and you will make tons of money? Has anybody checked any of these out? I got one this morning saying junk about a good way to make money from home. A christian based legal way to make income? Hmm, why did they have to throw religion in there? Well, that is besides the point.

So are all these scams? My brain tells me most likely. I just want to know if any of you have come across any legitimate way to make money on the Internet? You don't have to tell me what it is, I just want to know if it has worked. Please be truthful.

This is most likely a very stupid question for me to even ask.

Have a great Sunday

5 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, there is a good chance it is a duck, change duck to scam.

Sandee said...

What Sarge Charlie said. If they use religion I hit the delete button.

I love your vote democrat button. Bwahahahahaha. Ain't it the truth. Have a great rest of the weekend. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

There are legitimate ways of making money on the Internet, but you won't find them in your spam box.

It takes some work :-)

Mo and The Purries said...

I think all spam sucks, but especially when they try to use the religion angle.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure about the emails because most of them are spams only. But it's true, we can make money online. You just have to join these programs, which have a reputation already.

:)