Thursday, September 25, 2008

5 Random Pics From Vacation...

Mags went to the store early in the morning to get Creamer Vanilla...
and she bought another of my favorite flowers Daisy's...
Yeah it was an awesome Breakfast.

This house down the beach I loved because of the Flag flying in the wind!


Above those pics speak for themselves
Norwich, Conneticut
Old, Old Graveyard... more pics of it coming soon.
It was cool. They had stones that they would say this
Name
4 years old, 6 months and 28 days
Died of Drowning

It was very interesting, what the grave markers would say....
we saw some from the 1600's Wow...
I have some editing to do to pictures so I will get to those soon...

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i saw a tombstone once that said

"here lies les moore
shot with a 44
no les, no more"

it was in tombstone arizona and i never forgot it!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

We always visit old graveyards, the stones are a connect with history.

JustMeShann said...

More pictures Cal! Love the grave stones! Very Cool! Makes me want to take pictures...

Happy Day and it was good talking to you last night:)

Linda said...

I remember that same stone in Tombstone that Bee mentioned and I was only in 2nd grade when I saw it!

I need to get over to that graveyard and take some pictures of my own soon but not today as it's raining cats, dogs, and cows!