Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am missing the ocean

Well, since I am home from vacation and totally missing the sound of the ocean..... I will Ramble.

Went into work yesterday my main computer that holds all accounting and excel files and word files.... Dead... the sucker wants a reboot disk... Oh God... what next...

Season is over and the boss has started his waisting money event... Grrrrr

It was nice to see my parents yesterday I haven't really visited with them in over 2 weeks..

My dogs are eating again. They wouldn't hardly eat while I was gone.. Silly dogs

I haven't got into the ec droper swing of things yet...

6 hours on a plane hurts your butt. Since I got a flat ass it irritates the tail bone... just saying

I am watching the grand kiddles this weekend. Should be fun

I need to go grocery shopping. Things look scary in there

So Far Putter's job is safe... Scary times

I need to by vanilla creamer

enough ramble... have a great tuesday

9 comments:

Sandee said...

Have a great day sweetie. Now about that tattoo? Let's see it honey. Big hug. :)

Ivanhoe said...

Yeah, where's the tattoo? Just remember, no more boob pictures, o.k.? (lol)
I hope to read more about the trip & see some pics, too :o)

Linda said...

Ut-oh, if Ivanhoe doesn't want any more boob pictures then you're never going to be able to show anyone that tattoo!

LAC said...

Ramble on sister. Its a great way to vent... I feel one coming on soon too.

Let's see the ink, boob or not! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

WTF!! You didn't mention the weather???

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love vanilla creamer! :) I'll have some coffee with ya if you're buying some. *winks*

Glad you're back. I missed ya, although I sure wish I'd been there.

Amazing Gracie said...

I bet your grandkids will be happy to see you, too!
Funny, my dogs mope and won't eat when I'm away, too...I guess they love us!
~~~Blessings~~~

Mo and The Purries said...

I can't believe that vanilla creamer was at the BOTTOM of your list?
hahahahahaha