Thursday Thirteen Thought's
1. My Grandpa had a Heart attack and he is in the hospital in Placerville California. He is 90 years old...
2. My brother is out here from Illinois. It's been great seeing him.
3. The Doctor is going to pull Jack's ear tubes out. He is still getting infections.
4. I have been so busy the last couple of days there has been no time for sleeping. I actually have dark circles and bags under my eyes... Heck I look like my grandson when he doesn't feel well.
5. 9 days until vacation. I think I should get some of that airborne stuff. I don't want to get sick.
6. My boss went on a rampage and fired his son today. It was insane. I seriously thought my boss might just bust a gizzard. He called me on the phone and screamed so much that he lost his voice... I just put the phone down and let him go... I would say yeah, uh-hu every once in a while.
7. I don't have kidney stones like Mo does..... Poor Mo
8. How do you tell old people they stink? Anyone know besides just freakin saying it?
9. I wonder if when I am on vacation if we will get a storm from a left over hurricane..... hmm could happen, crazier stuff has.
10. I really like Sarah Palin, the Governor of Alaska and the Republican Candidate for Vice President.
11. I should go to bed, don't ya think... it's 11:07 pm on Wednesday.
12. 87 will be the high tomorrow.
13. I actually think I am out of stuff to say.
have a good Thursday!!!!!!