Sunday, October 05, 2008

One of my fave shows this Fall... Watch the video



Just thought I would show you my new favorite show on Sunday night's on HBO..This is a clip of the first 4 minutes of the opening show. It's called True Blood and it is about how Vampires have joined the People Race and openly live among us and they can go into a restaurant or bar and order up blood, like a coke.. There is so much more to this show.. Sex, Passion, Murder, Mystery with Vampires..Lots of crazy stuff. Many people you will recognize..

Be careful because you really don't know what lurks in the dark...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you mention sex first lmao.

Marilyn said...

Are the books the show is based on named True Blood too? I might as well give up on seeing the show now, but I might get to read the books some day.

Maggie Moo said...

It's all vampire all the time now, huh?

Mo and The Purries said...

My True Blood review is up @ Captured By Gravity (www.capturedbygravity.com)

Sandi said...

looks pretty cool actually. I might have to check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

I love this show!!!!