Sunday, October 26, 2008

What, Where, When, Why, and How Come?

Last month back in September when I went on the Beach Bitch Vacation back to Rhode Island... Blah, Blah, Blah..... Fast Forward to the end of the trip we went to Mags house. The three of us Mags, Mo and Me... Well, we went down to this place by Campus... Dang I forget the name.. Well we had a great time. Mo and Mags went on a donut run from Hell... I was smart and stayed put, HA!.... A story for later it's a funny one...

Okay so we rode on these things called the T Trains in Boston. They remind me of Electric trains and subways... So while underground in this crazy Junction Box, I will call it...
Here stood a Lonely shoe, What the hell?
Why is the shoe there?
Why are people walking all over it and nearly careening to their deaths from tripping?
What is this shoes's Story?

I am a Question Girl, I really think in another life I worked for the K.G.B. or some other interrogation outfit... Ask my kids they will tell you..

I have never understood these things... Why on the roads of American do we find one shoe all the time? Where is the other shoe? Did someone get bored and decide to just toss one shoe out on to the freeway?

So I was nice and picked the shoe up and put it to the side, so it wouldn't get stepped on any longer.... Mags yelled at me and said" don't touch the shoe with your bare hand, you could get a Flesh Eating Disease." In that split second I thought O shit! She scared me... But then who knows what the story behind the shoe is... I haven't caught the flesh eating disease so that story is out... Bwhahaahahahaha that was so funny to me... I worried about that stupid shoe.

This is me sitting on a T-train late at night with weirdo's all around me and me acting like I know what I am doing.. HA!... If I didn't have those two with me I would have been lost like one of those shoes...

These are some dancer dude's that were dancing on the street for cash in a can.. They were okay, It was fun.. I put $5.00 in the Dancing can and the dude drew attention to Me... "Hey, this Rich White Lady just gave us $5.00" OMG embarrassing that was... Rich, White Lady... HA! I ain't no lady!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered about the those shoes left behind as well.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i just make up my own story and go about my business. one of the fun things in life. and no, you won't get a flesh eating disease from moving a shoe. yeesh....

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rebecca said...

Shoes, the answer is NOT pretty. But when you see shoes on highways and freeways, most likely it's left over from a bad accident. Sometimes, when in an accident, the force that you're hit with will LITERALLY knock your shoes off you. Then you get carted away in an ambulance (or worse) and shoes are of little importance so they get left behind.

Sandee said...

Flesh eating disease from a shoe? Bwahahahahahaha. Never heard of such a thing?

You are indeed rich honey. You are warm, loving, real and a very happy person. That equals rich.

Have a great day. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Ivanhoe said...

I wonder if it was left by a Cinderella... Hopefully, there will be a prince running behind her soon :o)

Mo and The Purries said...

I forgot all about that damned shoe!

Anonymous said...

What a great post! I have always wondered about the one shoe. We saw one shoe in the parking lot of wal-mart the other day and Shelby asked me where the other shoe was! *LOL*

Marilyn said...

Maybe he was just grateful for the five bucks and didn't know how to say thanks. Anyway, it was a nice thing to do... and rescuing the shoe too.

There's a pair of shoes on a power line near my house. I keep meaning to get a picture of them. They look like bowling shoes to me.