Monday, November 03, 2008

comment on two comments...

I say I can't taste.... reasons could be... sinus infection but I don't have one. Cause the real deal is I can't smell.... I put an onion up to my face.. couldn't smell it...Wow.... so then there is... I could have early stages of Alzheimer's. That was one of my Mom's suggestions.. oh thanks for that one mom... I am losing my mind early in life... NOT!!!!!! Or it might be the different meds I am on...

but then two little smarty ladies came by and wanted to know if I was pregnant.. their comments are below... HA!

Marilyn said...
You aren't pregnant?....ducks and runs for cover....
November 02, 2008 9:09 PM
FRIGGA said...
Are you pregnant?

Well, I AM NOT PREGNANT.. NOT POSSIBLE.... YOU GUYS ARE PUNKS..HEE HEE HEE
You guys better watch out... their might be a comment coming your way soon... Bwahahahahahah

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahaha. Sorry, I found that kind of funny. I just hope you aren't sick. Can't smell and onion. Yikes. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Anonymous said...

It could be some sort of nerve blockage...or blockage of the nasal or sinus cavity.

I'd see a doc for this if it doesn't go away in a few days.

Linda said...

It could be all those medications you're on or like Lois said, it could be a sinus blockage, especially if you have no taste, too.

Go get it checked!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...well, when I was pregnant I never had a problem with taste or smell.

I am with Linda, though if it continues I think you should seek professional help...before they put you in a white coat.