Wednesday, November 05, 2008

13 stuff


Thursday Thirteen

Guess I will mention 13 facts about me that I think not that many people know.

1. I went to College at the ripe old age of 33 or so I got a degree in Medical Unit Secretary, I got braces on my teeth and I started falling in love then... Uh OOOOOO.

2. I once lived on the California North Coast and we were so poor that my dad would catch us abalone to eat everyday. It's also where a German Shepard decided to eat my face at the age of 4. The Dog tore my left ear and pulled skin under my eye. An army surgeon that was 80 miles away due to it being Easter Sunday. Well, he sewed me up and I am good as new.. with a slightly used scar... Crazy I know.. but mom said I was so good that I never Cried. My brother cried due to the fact that my mom in a panic grabbed my little brother from his slumber on the bottom bunk.. She cracked his head... Yeah he Cried... But, yeah Oh yeah as for me I was in shock, they say.

3. I was suppose to go to college at Cal-Poly in San Luis Obispo but I met a guy, got stupid, got married... Screwed that all up...

4. Lived in a Fiat car for a few days..

5. I was once a Pom-Pom girl in 7th and 8th grade for the marching band of Pollock Pines Elementary School... OH the pictures are dorky, dorky, dorky...

6. I once was in a Baja Bug... with #1X husband driving... we slowly rolled over and the lady bug was upside down with her wheels rolling. Hmm and no one could find me. I was in the Ice hole in the back and the battery box fell down and wouldn't let me out of the stupid Bug.. So I yelled
"Hey you guys" and Wala I was rescued.

7. I once shopped lifted without being aware of it... It was one of those children of mine.... grrrr

8. I once went to Lake Powell in Utah and was on a houseboat with friends for a week... that was fun..

9. I once had a friend who died in a Chest type freezer.. Her and another girl Penny were trapped in there and the other girl died. I think I was in the 4th grade when that went down.

10. I once had a ferret.

11. I once used to have a 68 firebird, primer red, no windows but I am pretty sure it had the windshield wipers on still.

12. I used to drive a volkswagon bus around the camper type, with all my friends and their kids, it was fun everyone would lean forward and it would go faster up the hills...hehehehehe
But then for some wacko reason the X and his bestfriend did something with the motor and ended up dropping a bolt or some other horrid thing down the carb.. I think.. anyway I forget what the hell happened after that but I don't think it was nice. :( The X and His friend we used to call them the Midnight Mechanixs.. They always carried projects into the weeeeee of the morning... Thus labeled with that name.

13. I suck at telling stories... but I needed to do something for the post today... But you all ready knew that didn't you... :)~


8 comments:

LAC said...

Hey, I think we have a 68 Firebird convertible in the garage? I know there's a FB, just not sure of the year. Its on Mark's to do list. ;-)

That's sad about the girl in the freezer.

Anonymous said...

I want to visit Lake Powell... that's on my bucket list.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i want a firebird! ha ha ha

ly girl!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Mo and The Purries said...

I remember you telling me the story about your mom splitting open your brother's head when you got dog-attacked!
I'm sure it's much funnier now than at the time!

I never knew you had a ferret! Cool!

Ivanhoe said...

I'm at college right now, working on my degree. At the ripe age of thirtytwo. Had to spell the number instead. The digits scare me :o)

Sandee said...

What an interesting life you've had honey. Very well done. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug and tons of love. :)

Linda said...

And now you need to tell everyone the story of coasting down the side of the mountain and going over the edge on your way to work at MacDonald's!

You are a good story teller and don't you forget it!

Anonymous said...

I ♥ CallieAnn's stories!!! :)