A Bit of a Rattling about things
1. Had a really bad blood sugar day, didn't have a thing to do with eating wrong foods.
2. Didn't work again today, nothing to do.
3. I still hate wrapping present, I love gift bags
4. Linda Loo Who and I love people watching in Casinos LOL
5. I thought I was done shopping, I have come to the conclusion that I am not. :(
6. It's suppose to snow again tonight, nothing like overdoing a fun thing.
7. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, Jack will be staying with Me and Papa.
8. Santa will visit Jack on Thursday Morning
9. I am sad that the extended family is never able to get together for holidays anymore
10. My Brother should be here, but I am glad we didn't plan on it, he never would have made it with the way the planes aren't flying
11. I need to write more handwriting snail mail letters. I love getting them, so I need to give them.
12. Jack loves popcorn and he just yelled "Nana I have made a mess" Popcorn is everywhere... grrr
13. I am sad that I have reached the age that if I don't wear eye makeup I look like my dead grandmother... It really pisses me off
14. I am not currently happy with my hair, It is not doing it's thing :(
15. I am glad Christmas is almost here... It is fun with the kids even my grown up ones.
16. Pinky needs to find a J.O.B... it's slim pickens out there... He was making a good living off of Craig's list but that seems to have dried up now.
17. it's 32 degrees
18. I hope Miss Bee's Granddaughter makes it home for Christmas
19. the Forecast for the next week says Rain/Snow, Rain/Snow, Rain/Snow Showers, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.... We will float away.
20. That is 20 things... nothing much left to say.. Oh I listened to 50's instrumental Christmas Music CD that I ordered from The Wren's Nest... Me and the Grandkids turned it up loud and danced to ... Gonna Rock around the Clock tonight!!!! It was Fun... Big smiles all around.