Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Egads!!!!!


PRIVATE PARTS DIED

An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living in a nursing home.
One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.

Nurse Tracy asked him if there was anything wrong,

'Yes, Nurse Tracy,' said Mr. Wallace.
'My Private Parts died today, and I am very sad.'

Knowing her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes
a little crazy, she replied, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Wallace.
Please accept my condolences.'

The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall
with his Private Parts hanging out of his pajamas.

He met Nurse Tracy. 'Mr. Wallace,' she said, 'You shouldn't be

walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Parts

back inside your pajamas.'

'But, Nurse Tracy I can't,' replied Mr. Wallace. 'I told you

yesterday that my Private Parts had died.'

'Yes,' said Nurse Tracy, 'you did tell me that, but why is it they are hanging
out of your pajamas?'

(You've gotta love this ....)

'Well,' he replied, 'Today is the viewing.'

IF YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*SNORT!*

Ivanhoe said...

I'm laughing so there's nothing wrong with me :o)

Mo and The Purries said...

Yep, I'm laughing.
When we're in the Blogger's Nursing Home together, you remind me of this, okay?

Amazing Gracie said...

Uh huh, I'm fine, too! That's a riot~!
~~~Blessings~~~

Rebecca said...

Ewww gross! Now I'm going to be stuck with the image of old man parts all wrinkly in my head all day! Arg! and ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Laptop Parts said...

Hmmm.. I most definitely read a couple of articles about this topic and it brings me back down memory lane :)
The question that I ask myself is what caused something like this to happen or be written??