Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This is NO FUN....

Three things are on the crappy side of life..

1. Another meeting is called at Putter's work for today at 3:00pm.. Maybe the Ax will fall upon us and many others. Who knows...

2. Ozzy has hip dysplasia. Genetic Disorder.. Funny thing on the receipt when I purchased the little love, it said Guaranteed for 3 months on skeletal disorder.. Why would it say that? We personally know 2 other puppy's that have came from this breeder and they are fine. So the decision there is now he has to go to the vet and get X-rays to determine the sevarity which involves heavy sedation. Ozzy has an appointment to get fixed (private area removed) next Thursday. So I don't know what will happen now.

3. Didn't sleep again. Nothing new there. Except that was when Ozzy was yelping due to pain on his left side hip... damnit! Poor little guy. He doesn't help the situation when he runs around like a dang monkey and then yells. I did take his girlfriend away... He has been using Elmo as a humping post which I think has aggrevated his hip problem. The Elmo I had is three times as big as him and he has learned how to push it's hand and then it sings the seasame street song...
"Sunny Days, taking my cares away"... blahity blah blah..

Funny story here. Putter came home the other night, I was in the kitchen. Putter asked me "whatcha doing".. I said "Cooking dinner and watching Ozzy f**K Elmo."... What an odd thing to say. Oh well, it was funny at the time.

4 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

I think it is HILARIOUS that Elmo sings "Sunny days, taking my cares away..." as Ozzy humps him!
Thanks for the laugh!!!

Here's hoping that Putter's job doesn't get the ax!
~ mo

Anonymous said...

The Elmo comment does strike me as hilarious! You just never know...

Hope things go okay with Putter. Keeping my fingers crossed for GOOD news.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

"watching Ozzy f**K Elmo"

that may be the funniest thing i have ever read! but sorry about the hip dysplasia, that is serious stuff. and good luck to putter too.

ly girl!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Traveling Bells said...

Good luck with both Ozzy and Putter...and sleeping well! Poor Elmo.