Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Remember don't kiss the PIGGY's


Holy Crap... Today is a scary day for me. Why, I have no idea. Got a thing on my wrist that the Doc is going to slice on and send off for testing... OH yeah he said I will have about 8 stitches... I despise stitches. I am totally scared of the C word and that doesn't stand for Callie. Freakin here. I have had several operations in my life. Carpel Tunnel was fun. I was awake for that surgery. Had a good time joking around with the surgeon on that one. He found his nurse under the bridge in Salem.. HA! not really but it made for good fun. He also piped in some good tunes into the O.R. My Doc today is from Germany. He is young cool and full of humor. My kind of Doctor...

Also for anyone that knows anything about Diabetes... my A1C levels came back at 6.2.... Damn that is mighty fine... always used to be above at least 7.6... I was so happy to find this out.. Down 14 pounds also. Woo Hoo... big deal to me.... really.

Yeah, I have been missing from this blog world, from a lot of places actually... I will be missing for a few more days because I have no idea how the procedure will effect my typing. Ya'll all be good, give someone a hug a really good one.. The Squishy Kind!!!

5 comments:

JustMeShann said...

{Hugs} to you too Girl Friend!
Thinking of you today...
Love ya, Shann @}--

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sending all good thoughts your way callieannbratgirlfriend... love you girl!

hugs, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hugs back to you! Hope that kid doesn't get the swine flu...LOL!

CrAzY Working Mom said...

I'm sending good thoughts your way, Callie.

Linda said...

I wonder if that lump on your wrist was of the ganglion cyst variety - I had one of those years and years ago and still have the scar on my right wrist to prove it.

Whatever it is, I certainly hope it's benign and that everything comes out well with the results.

Sending you a big ole' hug in the meantime!