Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wow!!!

Well, I am back home... Yeah so glad to be in my own bed :) If you don't follow me on Facebook or catch up on my twitters... well then I will catch you up...

Seems 6 weeks ago I went to California to see my Grandparents.. Grandpa has a good does of dementia now. It's a very weird situation there.

Then came home for 4 days... off to Las Vegas to house/dog sit at my Aunt Pats house.. oh yeah she is a bestest friend also..'!! Got to spend the week with Shannon, my bestest Friend and her daughter Chelsea... Then my other bestest Friend Aunt Jayne came for a Week...

Then home for a week.. Then moved my Parent's to Illinois to hang with my brother (my bestest brother) LOL.. Anyway Putter and I drove a Uhaul back full of Mom's stuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... The Uhaul broke down and some crazy's moved all the stuff from one Uhaul to another....

Got home on Tuesday.. my old computer bit the big one... I am on a new computer now via Mom.. That was my gift for moving her... I lovessss my new computer... I can Farmtown with the best of them now!!!

That's all for now... I took pics, I got stories to tell.. but I will have to be in the mood.. ya know what I mean..

2 comments:

Traveling Bells said...

Sheesh. No wonder you've been missing! I was wondering where you were...

Linda said...

Sounds like quite the adventure and then some! I bet you've got some stories to tell (and pictures maybe, too??).

'Bout time you got back to tending your farm, too!