Saturday, April 10, 2010

PInky's Birthday and Saturday Look back

Well it was Justin's Birthday Today AKA Pinky... Got a Cake for him and 3 Carhart Sleeveless T's... He likes for his tattoo's to show.. so he freezes. The kid turned 25 today.

Putter was pretty sick the last few days but has made it to the race track. A bit ago he said it was raining down in Cottage Grove. Craig finished 5th, so hopefully he will be home soon.

I went to dinner with his Parents tonight. We had a good time...His Dad can never hear what I say and I can never understand what the hell he just said.. So it is always an interesting time.

I cleaned my car out today.... It would have been easier if I could of just grabbed it, flipped it upside and shook all the crap out of it... So needless to say it took awhile... found things I thought were gone forever. Gave it a damn good vacuum also. So it is presentable again. It was rough with all this rain. Ya know that was my excuse anyway. :)

Well, that is it for this evening! Have a good Sunday... Oh and Ryan Newman won the Cup race tonight... Yeah for him...

Interesting Fact:  the number #39 has never been in the winner's circle until tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to do that with my car (and hubby's truck), too! I've got two years of built-up junk in my trunk.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it's so good to see you post honey!!! miss you!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoox