Friday, December 10, 2010

Nathan Zachary Farrar

This little sweet pea was born this morning December 9th, 2010 at 9:20 am via C-section. He weighed in at 7lbs. 6oz.. He has a beautiful mother ( my adopted grand daughter type thing) She is 18 years young... She sent these words to me this evening...

Dear Gramma
     This has been the hardest, scariest most amazing day of my entire life. I couldn't be happier with the Family I am placing Nathan with. I love them both like I've known them for years :)... I am tired so I am going to try to sleep now. I am in a lot of pain.
Love Airlie

This breaks my heart! I am so proud of her for adopting him out.. her life is such a mess. I don't think I could have done it...I am to selfish. But in this situation this is best. Poor sweet things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little baby boy! I'm so proud of the young lady for choosing life. I know that giving the little fella up for adoption was a difficult decision.

Hugs and prayers for Mama and baby.

Traveling Bells said...

This is one lucky little fella to be loved by so many folks. May he have a blessed life, and his birth mama, too.

Big hugs...

Kim Chance-Sepulveda said...

What an amazing story...and an amazing little lady for giving life to this little angle....He is so lucky to have a wonderful loving family....Thanks for sharing Callie....:)

Linda said...

Oh great, get me to crying!

I think that's a very brave choice for Airlie to have made and I've got no doubt that it couldn't have been easy at all. Still, she's giving Nathan the best possible shot at life that she can and sometimes I think that requires more love than anything.

Best wishes to them both.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Wow, Nathan is a lucky boy to have a mother who chose to give him life and place him in the care of a family who is able to love him and care for him as she could not. I know it had to be a heart wrenching decision for her, but I know that God lead her to make the right decision and for that I am thankful. He is adorable! Best wishes to them all. They will be in my prayers.