Saturday, March 12, 2011

makes me think

My heart goes out to this sweet little girl.... Damn Stuff That Happens.... NO Like, No Like!!!!

All this Terrible Hell going on all over the globe...and then the terrible Quakes in Japan... I had a friend quote some words from the bible..

Matthew 24:4-14 (New King James Version)
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors ofwars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a]these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,[b] and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.



And then it made me think this


But hasn't the world seen things just like this many times before? That is when those people sit on the roofs and put pointed foil hats on.... couple of days go by and they climb down off the roof.... The fall of the Romans, what happen to all the cave men? All the wars in the name of god... Well, if these men and their writings are true.. Then I hope when I go it's right in the middle of the action..."Poof" there she went.. Wouldn't want to be a survivor.... And you know what is weird when the bible starts out...this Adam and Eve thing....they went right into incest to make more crazy people...Yikes I am babbling...sorry.... Just nothing makes any sense at all... Makes me think I believe in evolution... like maybe I was a salamander once.. and a cat bit my tail off...so I died.... then that come back as something else happened...and it was a bad joke and I came back as me.... To Much To Think About...

No comments: