Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another day in the life

My gosh, I haven't blogged in a while. The set up is all different...yikes hmm well life is on a fast forward jaunt it seems... still on my weight loss journey.. My hubby has lost 140 pounds. I am still hanging at 60 gone... but getting serious again... I am an emotional eater... depression foods I crave. Ice cream, Tacos and cereal... those are my trigger foods... Jack is with Jess in Portland now...living the city life. Brighton is here with me... The Dogs are on the floor..Putter is asleep he has to work all night. It's my brother's birthday today..hope he has a good one... Well, that is what I got...oh yeah it is Raining!!! LOL imagine that.

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hey callieannbratgirlfriend! watching big brother?

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxooxox

Anonymous said...

You and Brighton need to play barbies... that'll work out some of the stress... Hugs girlfriend!

Callie Ann said...

yes, Bee.... Big Brother is on the Tube...watching...saying to myself...am I really watching this silly crap...but yes I tune in every night...to After Dark...LOL