Sunday, August 21, 2011

Life has been so strange for myself lately... all the chaos can be over whelming. I don't much care for it... It needs to find someone else to bother.. gonna be 49 the end of September... it is mostly bugging me.. No Fun. I feel like I wanna do life over again and some how get it right....but then I ask myself "who knows what is right"..."Who says anyway"...

Found a new Artist tonight...love his music.. Josh Garrells... don't know shit about him. Just know the 2 songs I listen to...remind me of the pacific northwest...where I currently reside. I will miss summer... I can feel it leaving in the night... you can feel the wet coming and seeping into the air. I want the sun to stay longer.... It makes me smile on most days.
I dedicate the song above to my Dad I will be going back to Illinois on my birthday to see my dad.. his birthday is the same day.. he will be 79 and he hates life right now... he gets upset and says he can't do anything cause of ailments... but he does love having his own nudist colony... Mom came home the other day and he was butt ass naked watching TV.. HA! My dad gotta love em!!! Special thanks to Lala..from What? Mermaids? for the songs... Very cool

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you and me need to go out for our 49th? I'm 49 in late september.

Sandee said...

I'll be 60 in September. You are just a youngster. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. :)

Traveling Bells said...

Mere children. I shall be 66 by Christmas:)

Linda said...

I was thinking when I woke up this morning that I'm fast approaching 53 and can't for the life of me figure out how I got here! There are so many times when I have wished that I could go back and do something over again but I guess that all things happen for a reason and you just can't mess with the time-space continuum as they say in every sci-fi novel and movie out there! Oh bother.