Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Little Angel



Jack left this weekend to go live with his father.....Jessica is gone to Portland for however long, Miss B is at her dad's for the weekend.. I miss them.. especially Brighton on cause she is so sweet right now. She is a wonderful little girl. I am hoping she lives with her Nana for a long time. She brings happiness into the home. I want to teach her to cook. She loves food :)... that is good and bad Eh? She will be an artist she loves to draw..this week she is mastering circles...

Jack at the playground... He is a Monkey :) I love him so much

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part of being a grandma.

Traveling Bells said...

Glad to hear the smiles. Miss B is quite the cutie pie. Have fun with her!

Big hugs, Nana...

Linda said...

I so wish that things would settle down in life for you - that you'd know which grandkid is going to be where for when and that they'd be able to spend as much time with their grandma who loves them dearly.

Sometimes life stinks ... I hope yours starts to smell better real soon!