Thursday, October 03, 2019

Been gone way to long!

Hi, Man I have been gone way to long. I can hardly remember what to do here. I am working on the layout which is crazy. So I have been on Social Media which can be a night mare. I have met in the cyber world many patriots for America that really care about this place. I have learned a lot. I have currently lost 102 pounds. I had Gastric bypass Surgery because I was getting to darn sick all the time. I feel and am feeling much better now. I am currently getting my concealed carry permit and I am taking classes on how to work with guns and any harmful events that may happen. It is very exciting to learn new things. Our Country on this date is insane. What the Politicians have done to this country is down right criminal and against our constitution. God bless America.. that is all for today. I will be working on the layout to set up a better view. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

Stopping by to leave an announcement for you..

Dear Peace Blogger,
We invite you to Blog4Peace on November 4, 2019. Your peace globes and powerful words have inspired people all over the world. Go to blog4peace.com to get a peace globe template or find us on Facebook. We hope to see you again on this incredible day in the blogosphere. Please share and invite others!

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi Lenox, Founder Blog4Peace