Sunday, August 21, 2005

Well girls Jessica came down from Vancouver today. She is getting married now. His name is Joe Hazelton. they had went to scholl since first grade. I found out that in the first grade they used to practice getting married during recess. So funny and he has a job and he is not a freak like her other boyfriends. He has Red hair. So funny again. She seems very happy. It will be nice for her to settle down. Today I don't have to work at Uhaul I am so glad to have a day off. although I feel like I need one day just to veg out and another day to catch up on things. Maybe life will start getting a little calmer now. talk to you all later. If you want to leave a comment just click the comment button below and you can. Participate girl friends. AI will be posting some interesting scrapbooking stuff real soon. I am compiling it now.

Thanks Callie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I have to hear that my own daughter is getting married from her mothers blogging sight... Dad