Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday Whew.


I just wanted to share this picture I just love it Mismatched socks it is an everyday occurance in my life. Today is a special day. Mom said I could stay away from work and get a bunch of stuff done that I need to do like pay bills, needed chores done. Yeah it's nice to have a day off to catch up on things.
Peanut my dog is a little confused she keeps waiting to go to work. She loves going to work with me and keeps following me around like a nutt. I don't dare take my PJ's off yet she will just freak out. "MOM, We Are Supose To Go BYE-BYE. What are you doing Mom?"

Special note: KARLA IF YOUR OUT THERE, HEY I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREE GIFT. $25.00 WORTH. ANSWER SOON. THE ORDER HASN'T LEFT YET WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPOND. YOUR EMAIL ISN'T WORKING IT JUST KEEPS COMING BACK........................

Well guess I better get a move on. Visit with you all later.

No comments: