Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bla-Bla-Bla

Sitting here at work. Freezing Cold, Bored, I need to go up stairs and do my bookkeeping job. But sure as you know what as soon as I do it will be time to come back down because someone will show up for U-haul. Mom is at home packing for her trip to the Carribean, Dad came to work for 2 hours and kept me company. He just went home enough freezing for him. Jessica is at home today she is going to give mom a manicure and pedicure for her trip. They will be gone for 2 weeks. One week cruising the next week Disneyworld for a week. They will be back on the 17th of December.
I have a card meeting tonight, of course my cards are not done. I cna't get them down I am to stressed out so I fail on that. OH well such is life. That is all for now from Oregon 42 degrees, raining, gray cold day.

bye

No comments: