Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ramblings along the way.

Tuesday morning is here allready. Yikes, Talked to mom on Sunday. She said the cruise was wonderful and now they are in Orlando at Disney World. They have a week of fun there and then they are back to Oregon for the fun of U-haul. What a joy.

So It's offical I am going to be Grandma to a Grandson. Jack W Smith will be his name. His momma is very excited about the upcoming event. So all Pink is out now. I wonder if he will have red hair. His mom and dad both have red hair. That will be interesting what happens in that case.

My list of things to do is growing, growing and growing. It's 6:56 am and Jessica is craving breakfast from Burger King so off she just went. I personally just want this coffee I am drinking to kick in.

I have been asked by different people what I want for X-mas I honestly have no idea. What a decision. There comes a point in ones life when you don't need ANYTHING... And the things you want change to things like, Peace and Quiet, A vacation, house paid off, Health for everyone, more time until christmas, The Garage Cleaned out, Someone to do all the laundry etc. But as far as needing anything- not really- To me Christmas is for Kids the Santa side anyway. And Jesus and all the crap he had to go thru.

I am trying desperately to wake up this morning. I am now on my second cup of coffee. I am not looking forward to going to work this morning and hang out in the office with a 56 degree room. Ugh. Business has been very slow at the U-haul lately. Oh well that is the way it is.

I would love to catch up on all my scrapbooking & card making. I guess what I would really like for christmas is to get to stay home for the next 2 weeks and all the rest of the world stop, just so I could catch up. I need an organizing Jeanie. That would be cool. I need to get Putter a christmas present. If you ask him what he wants it's alway the same thing. "A hefty bag full of Hundred Dollars bills." UGH!!!!!

Well I think that is it for the current theme catch ya later.

2 comments:

Jessica's Blog said...

I Love you Mom !
Love,
Jessica Anne
Dory Doo Loves you too!

Anonymous said...

love u too sis hang toughf