I am going to try really hard this week to accomplish all I have to do. Almost everything I have to do needs to be completed by Wednesday night. Gads.
1. ODOT response report (HUGE)
2. Make trading cards
3. complete to-do project for card group
4. Trevor's logo for his car (Vinyl Job) he is leaving to Arizona to go racing
5. all the normal, House, work, laundry, cooking, dogs ya-da ya-da ya-da stuff.
6. pay bills (really pay bills don't just think about it.)
ONly 6 things but they are very time consuming.
We started a new event around here today. Up at 5:00 am. Making lunch for putter, he wanted Chef Salad. He went to Costco last night and bought food in hopes that I might do something with it for him. I did. Yeah for me. Yeah for him.
Putter's lunch today. Romaine salad with cut up celery, green onions, carrotts, tillamook cheddar cheese, ham, and of course salad topping mix I had gotten at costco once before, Pineapple spears, Tillamook very berry yogurt and a granola bar. He should be okay for lunch now. Dinner what to make for dinner. That is the next event. I am thinking something along the lines of chicken. Now what to do with the chicken, Next thinking.... hmmmm