Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cutting the Fat.

Somethings just shouldn't be cut. You have to pick your cuts. I drink Diet Soda's. When it comes to certain fats,don't cut the fat. Things, it's okay to cut the fat are:
Milk
cream cheese
sour cream

Not okay
Carnation creamer (leave the fat) Jess bought me some with no fat I find myself using twice as much. Not good. Leave the fat.
Cheese leave the fat
mayo (only best foods will do)Leave the fat.

enough of that.

Now I have a day off today, got up at 7:00am. I have done dishes, two loads of laundry, scoured out a coffee pot that got left on and burnt up. Burped a baby, folded a load of baby clothes, feed the dogs, took them out to go potty. Listened to a police chase on my scanner. They were chasing a guy up the road, he ended up with 4 flat tires and took out a highway fence. So they were going to call a tow truck and odot to let them know they now need to repair a fence. Would have been a good cops show. " What ya gonna do when they come for you bad boys, bad boys".

So today I need to finish laundry, make jeff dinner, (He is back to night's again) no fun. I was getting used to him being home.

Shann, did you read that Tormville is pregnant again???? Tormville


I have a card meeting tonight and have to make cards for a 7 years old birthday and guy cards 10 of each. Wow Procastination I am an expert at.

Also they changed Garbage pick up at our house so I have to look for a bunch of garbage around the house to fill the garbage can up since they are picking up twice this week. Fun fun.

Well, I may or may not return today. Have a good one.

2 comments:

OrangeGlow said...

I love you, Callie. Busy bee granny. Thanks for letting me stay at your house this weekend. It was good times. Talk to ya soon.

Love,
Sarah

JustMeShann said...

That is funny, I read half of her post and never made it to the end! Guess there wernt enough pictures... :o) I think it is neat though and glad it is her and not me, can you imagine...
How did your card night go?