Oh how I remember her.
* her smell, can't really describe it, but when I smell it, I know it.
* She would put me and my brother in bed with her and we would read richard scarry books.
* She taught us how to read with those books
* She always wrote in her journals. Sometimes she would let us scribble in them with her.
* She loved carnation instant breakfast drink
* She always made us feel loved.
* Grandpa and her would take us on hikes,up in the woods on Guadalupe hill where Steve McQueen filmed a race.
* Grandpa always had a station Wagon, Grandma never drove that I remember. I don't even think I ever saw her ride a bike, when I was little.
* She would take us on hikes down by the railroad tracks by the bay. There were these round stickers down there, the had big spikes on them. they would hurt.
* I remember being outside riding our tricycles around the trailer park, but not out of sight of her.
* Favorite dinner she would make, Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and peas..
* I also remember her making crab cakes
* She always drank her morning coffee with plenty of milk and sugar,out of a dainty teacup with a saucer.
* her dishes had sweet little pink roses on them
* she use to have some lunch plates that had an indent to place a glass
* I can't remember what we use to eat for lunch stuff. How odd.
* She taught us after the rain by the gutter how to make paper boats and sail them down the stream.
* She always went to the baptist church.
* she carried a white bible. I have that bible. She always underlined passages she was studying.
* she always wore a dress.
* I know there are many more things I remember just can't jiggle them out of me right now. My Wish is that Jack will remember me and little things about me.