Friday, November 17, 2006

It's the weekend

Well, had my PT today. They stretched my neck felt much better for about 5 hours. AFter thanksgiving I go again twice a week for a full 2 weeks. So what is everyone going to do this weekend. I need to plan for christmas but it gets difficult. What, who, what should I do, how to go about it. What do they want really. What do they need. Terrible. Answers.

Had a dream last night that Shann and I got in her big red dodge and went to visit relatives in Illinois and then on to Ohio!!! Whew wish that could happen someday. As usual I am getting sleepy so I guess I will crawl off to bed. Put the weather channel on to lala myself to sleep.

Have a nice friday late evening.

2 comments:

OrangeGlow said...

What's PT? Physical Therapy? That's all I can think of. Are you off the drugs yet? Glad to hear you're feeling a little better.

JustMeShann said...

Hup! Hup! get to bloggin! You are just to funny! Wish I could dream like that, sounds like an adventure to me... Thelma and Louis! Click your heels and let go! I used to dream in techno color, now I just snore and toss... All I can think is in ten years it could be two old white haired ladies speeding across the country in an old red get up and go truck!!! Whaaaaa Hooooo and Yeeeee Haaaaa! Arent we old enough to be spontainious again!