Thursday, November 02, 2006

No Doubt about it, It's Raining


Yep lookin out side made me think of my little rain bird here. It's gloomy. Reminds me of days when I used to walk to the bus stop in the rain. At least I didn't have to walk 10 miles thru the snow with holy shoes cardboard in them to keep the snow out.

As for this John Kerry crap. Enough allready. I don't like the guy at all. He is a Jackass. On everybody's news channel they are analyzing it to death. Stop already!!!

Columbus Ohio is having power outages with a sunny day. something about an underground grid computer problem. Hope you come back on line soon Brandi. Also two schools are in lock down there due to the power outage. Weird.

So that's it for this morning. Couldn's sleep again last night. I hate it when that starts happening. Gads I like to sleep. Worries I guess. Who knows.

Yall have a good day now. Ya hear!

3 comments:

OrangeGlow said...

ahhh... you didn't like his joke?

JustMeShann said...

I'm in a doom and gloom mood today too... Started out cloudy and now it is raining and my day has been non stop in dispatch, my morning dispatchers father passed away unexpectedly... His mother passed away last christmas... Life, ya never know...
So I want to go home and veg and leave all of this paperwork on my desk... 2.75 hours to go...
My little house misses you! and so does the back of my head!
Love ya, Shann

JustMeShann said...

Spoken from a true MAN and he even said Love...LoL